View Single Post
Old 02-26-2008, 12:33 PM   #108
Boromir88
Laconic Loreman

Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.
Send a message via AIM to Boromir88 Send a message via MSN to Boromir88
Quote:
Although there's one thing I'm a bit worried about the two and that's the fact that they have been so easy and nice towards me toDay.~Nogrod
Frankly Nogrod I don't think I will ever lynch you on day 1, unless if you feel like admitting you're fanged than I would. Because you're going to sound sensible and reasonable no matter what, and that's no reason to vote for you on Day 1. I'm sure sometime down the road if we are still both alive we will have our inevitable battle for who will be the supreme super talker, but nah it will never happen on Day 1.

++Gwathagor

Making the tally:

Boro: 2 (sally, Gwathagor)
Mac: 1 (Menel)
Gwath: 1 (Boro)

As an aside for everyone else's ears (so this is not for my wife) if I die soon...just know I don't trust her.

Edit: crossed with a lot of people...I have a feeling this is going to be one crazy ending at the deadline