View Single Post
Old 02-26-2008, 12:50 PM   #118
Macalaure
Fading Fëanorion

Macalaure is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Macalaure is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Macalaure is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.
I don't expect he's going to be lynched today, but here's a bit about Nogrod. Yes, I am aware this post is ridiculously defensive, but his reasons against me are too weak to not comment on it.

Quote:
The same could be said of Mac as he is the next to continue this Lommy bandwaggon.
A bandwaggon? During the first hours of Day One? Come on.

Quote:
But just looking at the placement of Mac's suspicion looks a bit bad indeed.
I placed it just after I read Lommy's post about me. I fail to see what's suspicious about that.

Quote:
Mac's point about everyone discussing about him definitively looks that as it was not true.
I exaggerated by saying everybody was, yes. However, this point of yours (and others) is very flimsy.

Quote:
His suspicions on Lommy also fit the idea of a wolf trying to help the downfall of someone else.
My suspicions were early ones, placed in order to see what responses from her (and maybe others) I could get. I fail to see your interpretation.

Quote:
To Mac: as I said, I'm not happy to lynch you, on the contrary - as I said before. I'd rather see someone else go toDay.
Now, of course an evil Nogrod would neeever claim that.

Last edited by Macalaure; 02-26-2008 at 12:50 PM. Reason: crossed since Nogrod
Macalaure is offline   Reply With Quote