View Single Post
Old 02-27-2008, 01:47 PM   #150
Mithalwen
Pilgrim Soul

Mithalwen is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Mithalwen is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Mithalwen is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Mithalwen is lost in the dark paths of Moria.
Am I the only one around? Shall I talk to myself? I can not stay indefinitely and may have to vote early tomorrow - so if you ignore me now don't you dare say I was quiet then!!!

I guess Sally went becasue she posted little and left little trace - but Aganzir and McCaber also had a low post count.

This gives a few possibilities .... there is a wolf among the quieter posters (statistically probable - but equally true that there will be one among the loudmouths). That Mc Caber had attracted enough suspicion for him to be a likely lynch target today and so if he is innocent the wolves stood a good chance of all surviving another day. That one of the lower number posters had posted something that might be incriminating which might be drawn attention to by that persons death. Greenie might be the likeliest candidate for that. So htat is what I am going to look at aswell as that vote mayhem.....

Christopher Tolkien, Requiescat in pace
Mithalwen is offline   Reply With Quote