View Single Post
Old 02-27-2008, 02:06 PM   #156
Mithalwen
Pilgrim Soul

Mithalwen is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Mithalwen is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Mithalwen is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Mithalwen is lost in the dark paths of Moria.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thinlómien View Post
I'm not sure if agree with you, Mith. I'm not sure I can follow your logic on how Sally's death incriminates Greenie. And even as the low post-count Aganzir seems to be a wolf we can't unfortunately lynch her as she's the mod.

Gah ..yes for Aganzir read Greenie .... (if it ain't one Finn its another ) ..they all posted less than the mod which is always a little strange ... I meant that if Greenie is innocent she may have been left alive because her posting was more substantive. If she had been killed instead of Sally we would have perhaps looked at her posts and found a clue. So it isn't that Sally's death incriminates Greenie (other than increasing the probability) but that of the low posters, Greenie's death might have given us more clues.. or not...

However since Greenie presumably is sharing a computer with someone who posts a lot...there may be absolutely nothing in this...... I was thinking aloud...

Christopher Tolkien, Requiescat in pace
Mithalwen is offline   Reply With Quote