View Single Post
Old 02-28-2008, 12:33 PM   #231
Thinlómien
Shady She-Penguin

Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.
I feel like using a certain German swear word. Agh. This is just too confusing. Ok, of the loudmouths I complained about Nogrod and Mac seem more innocent, Rikae and Boro seem more guilty. I'm perfectly aware this is quite opposite to many things I've said before, but there is something overall innocently laid-back in Nogrod's manner and innocentish uncertainity in Mac's while Rikae and Boro look a tad too confident. Now I'm not actually suspecting them very much and I refuse to vote them before I've had a closer look at them - and I will do that toMorrow, if I'm still alive.

Who to vote then? I'd be inclined to go against Volo, Menel or McCaber... The latter two are quite suspicious and I confess I'd like to get rid of them so that I needn't to wonder about them any more. The totally baffling Volo is another case; he feels both far more guilty and a little more innocent than the two others. Ouch.

Now Greenie came home. She'll come to post now.

edit: xed with Rik and Cab

Last edited by Thinlómien; 02-28-2008 at 12:46 PM. Reason: boldings
Thinlómien is offline   Reply With Quote