View Single Post
Old 03-04-2008, 05:54 AM   #1001
Thinlómien
Shady She-Penguin

Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Legate of Amon Lanc View Post
But what are you saying, a bit? That's an euphemism, to be sure.
Hmmm... possibly. But if I called that kind of things crazy, I wonder what should my signs of addiction called, so it' better to call you behaviour just "a bit crazy" just to be on the safe side myself.

I just noticed one more serious sign of BD addiction. I just got my English research paper back and I realised I've been just as careless about making up new words as in ww. Fortunately my teacher seemed not to mind it too much, at least she had not mentioned it in the feedback she had written. Also, what I actually think is even more alarming: when I read my final words it really reminded me of my posts in the BD. I don't know which is the bad thing: that such comparison even occured to me at all or that the style in which I write English school things resembles my BD posting style that much.... but I think it's odd anyway.
Thinlómien is offline   Reply With Quote