View Single Post
Old 03-13-2008, 06:34 PM   #29
satansaloser2005
The Sweetest Spoiler

satansaloser2005 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.satansaloser2005 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.satansaloser2005 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.satansaloser2005 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.
I must confess a grave sin. Okay, it's not grave, and it's not a sin, but I might as well tell you all anyway, before the games starts and I make a slight fool of myself. I've....*whispers* never really read a lot of Tolkien stuff. *ducks various flying objects, then unwhispers* However, my good friend here at college (most of you have "met" her already....my pet duck, as I refer to her on the board) helps me figure out a lot of the Tolkien references and stuff, and she's been helping me a lot with who to pick for the game and stuff. So....before I say who I (or we) have chosen, I may as well put that forward now and tell you all in advance that this may be an extremely interesting game as far as my performance goes. Let me assure you that while I might (more like I will) make some character mistakes and such throughout the game, I'll do my best (with Emily's help of course) to be nice and true to the character of my choosing (whom, for the record, she suggested, but I, after consideration, made the final decision upon). Also, while Emily will be helping me with staying in-character and such things, my reasoning, hunches, accusations, and actual game-play will still be me and me alone, as I don't think it would be fair to get extra help with the game itself when all of you have to rely only on your own wits.

That being said, if you all are still okay with having me in the game, Théodred for me, if you please. (Because, well yeah....if Saruman's not evil anymore, Théodred would still be alive, so unless I'm mistaken he's game. Correct me if I'm wrong.)
satansaloser2005 is offline   Reply With Quote