View Single Post
Old 03-14-2008, 05:22 PM   #868
Nogrod
Flame of the Ainulindalė

Location: Wearing rat's coat, crowskin, crossed staves in a field behaving as the wind behaves
Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.
Send a message via MSN to Nogrod
My understanding is that Embla and Fastarr rode into the woods to find the stream / pond where the hunters should be (as the animals could be find there the easiest) and then they met the Ulfings and the Elves in the woods.

Then Lacharandir asked the two to follow him...

My initial reaction was that it would be just some hundred yards (max.) away to somewhere they could discuss things in peace (without the Ulfings hearing everything they said as Lachrandir understood the delicacy of the situation). But there still was a hunt going on so they shouldn't wander too far off...

I think your post is just great Lalaith... if you'd just change it to a forest setting. That would be the easiest way of solving this after all.

Anyway we want to make it...

Last edited by Nogrod; 03-14-2008 at 05:54 PM.