View Single Post
Old 03-31-2008, 11:35 AM   #248
Rune Son of Bjarne
Odinic Wanderer

Location: Under the Raven banner, between tall Odin and white Christ!
Rune Son of Bjarne is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.Rune Son of Bjarne is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.Rune Son of Bjarne is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.
Send a message via AIM to Rune Son of Bjarne Send a message via MSN to Rune Son of Bjarne
When Galadriel returned again she asked for those still remaining with the group to follow her to a more suitable place for debate, as they walked Galadriel said to the people following. “Worry not for those who are not with us, they will be send for” She now lead them to a mighty tree. “We are going up there she said”. They all looked up the tree but could see no way of getting up there and so turned to Galadriel, but she was not to be seen. The fellowship felt uneasy about her mystical disappearance, but before too long an young (relatively) elf came up to them and showed them the way to the great talan where the hall of Galadriel stood, inside they that seats and food had been prepared for them. Galadriel her self was also there and she asked them to sit “I found this place more fitting for our last debate in Lothlorien and let me start it while you all eat”

Firstly I will speak of Iarwain as I have done so many times before: Just before the death of Halbarad he constantly changed his opinion on me, which seemed a bit odd and convinced me I had made the right choise. The Halbarad turned out to be a traitor and that changed everything, so I have to look at Iarwain’s final acts again. When it looked like he might get lynched he voted for Halbarad, this seems to be an innocent act. . .why not go for a person he knew innocent? As I said it looks innocent. . .but of course this could be a carefully planned scheme for the one who survived to look innocent, but why would Halbarad then vote for me that is the thing that throws me off. Anyways I think I shall give Iarwain the benefit of the doubt today.

What of Ugluk? The orc he has made very little sence for a long time now and I have been suspicious of him ever since he supported Gildor’s analysis without concluding anything. Since that he has ignored my words completely and continued in the same manner, I would not mind sending him home to the mountains!

I see the tide is turning on our dear Dwarven Lord and I can understand the accusations against him, yet I am a bit reluctant to vote for his departure. He does seem to take the easy road at times, but for some reason I find his way of reasoning appealing and so I would rather put my vote on the orc.

Rune Son of Bjarne is offline   Reply With Quote