View Single Post
Old 04-01-2008, 02:34 PM   #205
Legate of Amon Lanc
A Voice That Gainsayeth

Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thinlómien View Post
~ Gildor Inglorion Dagnir Balroga

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aganzir View Post
His??
Ah, sorry, I was merely continuing on the subject of the sentence. Not even sure about English, but in Czech a Ranger would be he. Although, if I wrote in Czech, I would write "rangeress" or how should it be told, so that would be again "she", but clearly...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aganzir
I was planning to reveal if it started to seem I was lynched, but didn't have time. I didn't seriously believe I would be lynched until sally voted me, and I hadn't counted on all the votes being cast in the last minute, as it happened.
I must say you hit on something here - if there was anything in this game that was really apparent and really drastic, then it was all the last-minute voting. Especially on the first days it was that EVERYONE voted in the last five minutes, if ever! Or maybe one person voted three hours before, then one person ten minutes before, and all the rest in the last five minutes (or not at all). Last minute voting is nice, but this, I think, has been an example how horrifying it can be. (Although, the outcome was not that disasterous... but still, it's stressful if nothing else. Well, on the other hand, WW is about adrenaline rising as well ).
"Should the story say 'he ate bread,' the dramatic producer can only show 'a piece of bread' according to his taste or fancy, but the hearer of the story will think of bread in general and picture it in some form of his own." -On Fairy-Stories
Legate of Amon Lanc is offline   Reply With Quote