View Single Post
Old 04-03-2008, 08:43 PM   #219
Rune Son of Bjarne
Odinic Wanderer

Location: Under the Raven banner, between tall Odin and white Christ!
Rune Son of Bjarne is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.Rune Son of Bjarne is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.Rune Son of Bjarne is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.
Send a message via AIM to Rune Son of Bjarne Send a message via MSN to Rune Son of Bjarne
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gil-Galad View Post
the thing about first day, nobody truly has an idea of whose who except the wolves(to some extent). i remember how my first couple of WW games went like

Game 1: tried playing quiet and under radar. lynched day 1
Game 2: tried talking as much as possible and asking everyone questions. lynched day 1
Game 3: was busy all day, so no talking from me. lynched day 1. came back as hunter around end of game to replace the storm maiden(she has been gone too long).

what really got me frustrated was that every strategy i tried, it always got me lynched. made me want to give up WW for good seeing how i get no good games out of it. but i stuck by, and i had two great games. one where i was a werewolf and survived till end(taking dear nogrod down with me) and the other where i was glorfindel the hunter and killed a balrog with me. those games are few and rare now a days...
I cannot remember if I was playing or just following the game where you stuck around to the end, but actually that game is the exeption that confirms the rule about you and ww. . .

Anywasy Gil, I am sorry to say this, but even when you change your tactics there is little change to spot for us. .. (me) Even when you try to be vocal you still apear to be silent, I guess it has something to do with the way you write. . . But this is just my opinion, I might be totaly mistaking.

Rune Son of Bjarne is offline   Reply With Quote