View Single Post
Old 04-04-2008, 02:40 PM   #223
satansaloser2005
The Sweetest Spoiler

satansaloser2005 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.satansaloser2005 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.satansaloser2005 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.satansaloser2005 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lommie

Sally, I'm curious - did you have any specific reasons for picking the dreams you picked?
Not the first couple of nights, no. The first night I dreamt Noggie because....well, because I always have such a hard time reading him, and if there's anyone I wanted to know right away which side he was on, it was him.
The second night I decided to dream either Nerwen or Rune; why I ended up picking Rune I don't remember, but I'm glad I did because the Day dawned and Nerwen was dead.
After we killed poor Agan, I found Ka and Gwath equally suspicious, but I figured that Gwath had escaped my attention long enough, and lo and behold I found myself a traitor. And our lovely Miss Greenie took care of one for us of course, which was a big help.
I looked back at the voting the next night and figured Cabbie was an ordo because who in their right mind would sic their entire wolfpack on their packmate, especially when Cabbie had been doing really well and their antics could have gotten him killed? (I figured I could always dream him the next night if it became necessary) That left me with a Night 4 dream going to either you (Lommie) or Menel. At that point, I still had no suspicions of Groin at all. I decided since all my dream subjects had survived so far, I'd try to find an ordo rather than a wolf, and then it would be just a game of odds between Lommie and Groin and if we got the wrong one I'd probably get killed but the others could rectify my mistake the next Day. So I dreamt Menel as innocent and the rest you know.
satansaloser2005 is offline   Reply With Quote