View Single Post
Old 04-07-2008, 02:53 PM   #109
Nogrod
Flame of the Ainulindalė

Location: Wearing rat's coat, crowskin, crossed staves in a field behaving as the wind behaves
Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.
Send a message via MSN to Nogrod
Quote:
Originally Posted by MatthewM View Post
I sent you three more takes as Boromir, the other day actually. Did you get them?
Sadly no. Okay. I'll PM you... ***

Otherwise some nice news.

Lommy came here today and played Frodo's part in the clip Oddwen sent me. Greenie will come on Wednesday and I try to persuade her to take Merry. I try to find time to recording Gandalf in that clip. Then we would have a clip including four different actors in it! That should give us a taste of how it might sound like.

Btw. Many of the clips are now from Rivendell. They are nice scenes but there is one problem considering the actual trial of making one whole chapter and that is the fact that The Council of Elrond is composed mainly of long monologues...

*** EDIT: I sent you Matthew a mail instead of a PM so that you can reply to it. Thus we can remove the possibility that the address was wrong. I have a few ideas in the mail I sent you to try out.

Last edited by Nogrod; 04-07-2008 at 03:04 PM.
Nogrod is offline   Reply With Quote