View Single Post
Old 04-08-2008, 12:37 PM   #690
Feanor of the Peredhil
La Belle Dame sans Merci

Feanor of the Peredhil is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Feanor of the Peredhil is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Feanor of the Peredhil is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.
Send a message via MSN to Feanor of the Peredhil
Quote:
Originally Posted by littlemanpoet View Post
If Fea cannot write for Indil and April 10 comes and goes, I will take her over, more's the pity.
I'm in the middle of my finals week, having a nasty allergic reaction to B&G puttering with gardens (either that or I caught my roomie's cold). I'm taking a five minute break from a final paper on Conrad's Heart of Darkness (due in the morning), then I need to study for a sit-down lit test I have tomorrow morning (passage identification: title, author, literary/cultural significance; terminology identification as well), and I have a painting due tonight I haven't started, and a final drawing due 'before I leave' which is Thursday.

I should be able to fit one more post in before I'm off the charts (Thursday afternoon), particularly if I know what you have in mind, but I won't be able to do it until after 11am tomorrow.

I wish I could stick around, but if ever there was a writer I trust with my RP characters, it's you, Elempi.