View Single Post
Old 04-12-2008, 09:06 AM   #137
Nogrod
Flame of the Ainulindalë

Location: Wearing rat's coat, crowskin, crossed staves in a field behaving as the wind behaves
Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.
Send a message via MSN to Nogrod
Quote:
Originally Posted by MatthewM View Post
Has anybody contributed any more recordings?
Sadly no.

I'm still waiting for Mac and Rikae... and Gwath should give it a try as well.

Nerwen, where are you? We'd like to hear your voice too?

Also the Ka should absolutely throw us a line or two with her male-acting!

And Eönwë, don't freak out with your breaking of the voice. Just give it a try!

I'll try to get the gang here to do something tonight as Brinn is visiting us here in Helsinki (they are now having a city-tour while I have been in a choir-seminar and I'm now back home preparing a meal to us). We have here possibly the largest gathering of the 'Downers ever: Brinn, Lommy, Greenie, Aganzir, Volo and me. That makes six 'downers spending a weekend together...

So maybe we could pull out some reading to you as well...

So those of you who haven't done it yet, please send me your e-mail addresses so I can send you the things we've done so far and for you to receive my mail-address where you could send your contributions - just short clips to begin with so as only to see if the equipments work and to give us others a taste of your voice.

Looking forwards to more contributions!
Nogrod is offline   Reply With Quote