View Single Post
Old 04-12-2008, 12:56 PM   #1946
Cirtolthiel
Newly Deceased

Location: ME, no, not Middle-Earth (Sadly) but plain old Maine, USA
Cirtolthiel has just left Hobbiton.
Send a message via AIM to Cirtolthiel
Shield

I got to page nine and am still reading these so I don't know if mine have been said but..

- You said that you have to make up a dance for you school play and it turns out to be the Frodo Chicken Dance xD. Everyone starts laughing during rehearsal.

- Your friends who don't even know Lord of The Rings now greet you with 'Mae Govannen' when you walk into the classroom so they don't have to get smacked on the head.

- You school objects are named after Lord of The Rings characters. I have a pencil named Eomer, a calculator named Elrond and a shiny white laptop named Gandalf.

- You finally convinced your friends to read the Fellowship and when you hand the book over, you break into an extremely long speech of how it is basically your bible and if she hurts it in anyway she will have to face the wrath of your sword.

- Your friends decide that if they just nod and pretend to listen you won't kill them. And then when they tell you this you look hurt and ask why they don't want to talk about it.

- You spent an hour during recess and lunch explaining to your LoTR challenged friend about Ents and why the woodlands were important to Tolkien.

- When your stepdad is sitting in his big chair, without shoes on and smoking a pipe, you clap and says he looks like a hobbit... I just did this. xD

- Yours saving up for a Narsil replica but until then just have to use the sword your mum has in her office. (I did this, well, I did all of them but I tried to get it out of the sheath and whapped myself on the head with the hilt thus making my brother and friends laugh at me... then run when I aimed it at them. xD)
Cirtolthiel is offline   Reply With Quote