View Single Post
Old 04-21-2008, 11:38 AM   #177
Legate of Amon Lanc
A Voice That Gainsayeth

Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.
Nice. I actually quite like Gwath's Aragorn. And I also think Macgolas may be nice (if we choose not to leave the Elves for the female part of actors). Only, is it possible to get a better quality of the recording? Such thing would be probably good.

Concerning the chapter, I already said before that The Ring Goes South or Journey in the Dark would be a good choice in my opinion (especially now after I just re-read Ring Goes South, I find it a quite good chapter to pick - only there are large narrator-bits, but what can we do. These are everywhere). And concerning my role, I don't care much, as I said, I picked Aragorn to show the "middle" position of my voice acting, I can eventually go into extremes (no, not meaning just these hobbits you heard). So whatever you think would suit me and/or mainly what role would be needed to fill.
"Should the story say 'he ate bread,' the dramatic producer can only show 'a piece of bread' according to his taste or fancy, but the hearer of the story will think of bread in general and picture it in some form of his own." -On Fairy-Stories
Legate of Amon Lanc is offline   Reply With Quote