View Single Post
Old 05-03-2008, 07:46 AM   #37
Aganzir
Woman of Secret Shadow

Aganzir is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Aganzir is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Aganzir is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Aganzir is lost in the dark paths of Moria.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nogrod View Post
She's just too sneaky to be true.
Thank you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Legate of Amon Lanc View Post
Oh my, if anyone's behaving like a Cobbler here, then it's... everyone...
Yes. You are a cobbler, just like everyone else.
And I promise to lynch you first if you keep using Japanese words because they are ugly.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thinlómien View Post
And where are the other French speakers?
Zut aleur! Les poissons!
(and that was the only thing I can say in French so no need to lynch me )

Quote:
Originally Posted by Legate of Amon Lanc View Post
But at least my conscience is clean.
That's what also Frollo said after killing an innocent woman in Disney's Hunchback of Notre Dame.

Ok.

I don't think Gwathy's first-days-are-rubbish attitude in his first post makes him suspicious, as he's always quite like that. My first post wasn't any more constructive than his, Oddwen's or Lhuna's, but why wasn't I suspected because of that then? Because I didn't say I hate day 1's? Why does saying that make one more suspicious, may I ask? Is it always a wolf desperately trying to get some content to his or her post? Or is suspecting someone because of that just the same as suspecting the silent ones on Day 1 - a principle?
But this doesn't actually matter since Gwathy, Oddwen and Lhuna are the wolves and I'm just the cobbler trying to defend them against the nasty Nogrod.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lommy
If so, it looks so pretty darn obvious and silly that he, Nog and Mith would probably not come up with such. Unless they want to double bluff.
Why?
As far as I've seen, wolves actually make very little plans. It's often just like "well let's try to be as normal as possible and behave depending on the situation". I've seen villagers come up with most ingenious suggestions about wolf plans while in reality the wolves try just to lie low and be like themselves. If the wolves make plans, I don't think they always realise how obvious it will look to the villagers whose noses are trained to smell the rat.
Therefore I wouldn't be as ready to rule out even the possibility of Nog-Leg-Mith trio planning things like that seriously.
Or then Nog and Mith were planning to behave like that towards each other and an innocent Legate just noticed it even before they had got into full speed.

My feelings right now:

Innocent
Mith because she looks honest and said she's an ordo.

Guilty
I'm a bit wary of Gwathagor because of his explanatory behaviour: "I never was one for the small talk; it always sounds unnatural coming from me." I think that kind of attitude was present also in his wolf-self. And he said Legate was reasonable, which looks like he was trying to gain a strong ally early.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gwathy
But don't give me reason to think otherwise.
Saying "don't give me a reason to think you're a wolf" always makes me think it's two fellow wolves talking who have decided to suspect each other a bit.
Legate who is deliberately behaving as oddly as possible so that he wouldn't be accidentally behaving oddly and then suspected because of it.
Lommy who is too happy and tra-la-ley.
Nogrod because he has Noggish reasons to suspect people and they never make sense to me.

Neither
Lhuna
Volo, who would have voted for himself, is he a wolf or not.
Nerwen
Oddwen
Kath
satansaloser2005
The Elf-warrior

edit: xed with Lhuna