View Single Post
Old 05-15-2008, 02:55 PM   #262
Nogrod
Flame of the Ainulindalė

Location: Wearing rat's coat, crowskin, crossed staves in a field behaving as the wind behaves
Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.
Send a message via MSN to Nogrod
Quote:
Originally Posted by Volo View Post
Haha! Unfortunately I'm not in the choir. Ironically enough the first thing I did when I came to the school in autumn was to go and ask the music teacher about the choir and how to enter it.

And ironically or not, but funnily enough (to me) I sang into a microphone* for the first time in my life today.
These things are no coincidences...

Quote:
Haha, I even bought guitar chords today inspired by my music lessons. I'll have to bring the guitar to school to ask the teacher for help in stringing the guitar, since last time I tried that one of the chords snapped, and that was like a year ago.
I know Reijo (our music teacher) is busy this time of the year. Bring them to me and I'll help you out with them on the last week of school (or tomorrow at lunch-break). I've done stringing of guitars for thirty years or something...

And yes it's nice to hear you could join our "LotR choir". Let's come back to that thing in the beginning of our holidays?
Nogrod is offline   Reply With Quote