View Single Post
Old 05-25-2008, 07:57 PM   #240
THE Ka
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

THE Ka is a guest at the Prancing Pony.THE Ka is a guest at the Prancing Pony.
Send a message via MSN to THE Ka
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lalaith View Post
Right, so my lovely daughter Aganzir now has both of her dashing cousins in love with her, the little minx. You go, girl.

As for The Ka, my second daughter....now my original idea was that I returned to the village some years ago, with one child in tow, and opened my chocolate shop. I was a very young mother, ahem, so it would be perfectly fine for Aganzir to now be in her mid/late teens, ie old enough to date.
If Ka wishes to be somewhat younger, perhaps her birth occurred *after* my return to the village. How she came into the world, I am not prepared to say. I am a black sheep, after all, and we black sheep keep our own counsel. Ka, are you ok with being fatherless?
Hee hee, oh of course I am fine with that.

Quite to tell the truth that storyline is close to how my actual existance is, so I should have good enough practice here.

Though, never have been the younger sibling, hmm I should probably go ask my brother for some tips and tricks.

Aganzir, I promise to be the archetypal annoying-around-boyfriend-younger-sibling. It will be hard, but I'll try my best to be protectively annoying and suddenly concerned.

Yay, to be a kid again. My inner child thanks you Lalaith.

Oh, btw, Lalaith, out of all of homeless dogs that periodically rome the village I've adopted a playful and large hound named Bavo. Can I keep him? I promise to care for him and teach him to protect the chocolate... and us!

~ Ka
THE Ka is offline   Reply With Quote