View Single Post
Old 05-26-2008, 12:15 PM   #5
Nogrod
Flame of the Ainulindalė

Location: Wearing rat's coat, crowskin, crossed staves in a field behaving as the wind behaves
Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.
Send a message via MSN to Nogrod
Rules for wizards and hardcore players to be informed.

You rule supreme over your minions as long as you live. In a way it's your game. It's called duelling Wizards werewolf for that reason. It is a fight between you two - and how well you manage to arm your minions to the final battle after you're gone.

Wizard challenge.

You can not be lynched or killed at Night either by wolves or the hunter. The only way you will die is when the other wizard challenges you to a duel. The wizard knowing the identity of the other one can challenge her enemy any Day from Day4 onwards. The challenge should be made during Daytime! Feel free to be as poetic with your challenge in the game-thread but please do also PM me about your intention so that there is no ambivalence on the matter.

The duel will always lead to the death of both wizards!

Scries and kills.

The number of wolves the EW can scry will be unlimited.

The number of gifteds the GW can scry is three eg. one each. One that dies can be replaced on the next Night. If the GW has a full "roster" she can use her scries as "seer-dreams" trying to locate the EW.

Four wolves will get two kills / Night.

Order of Nightly activities

1. Wizards make their scries.
2. Affected players & wizards are informed of the results.
3. Seer dreams, ranger protects & hunter hunts.
4. Wolves kill. If there are two kills the EW will define which is the order of the kills.

NB. In order to be efficient it is highly recommended that the wizards give me their scries as soon as possible after a Day ends.

The wizards should produce me a list of their choices for dreaming, protecting, hunting / killing at least an hour before the next Day starts. Even earlier notification will be very much appreciated. In case there will be problems I will send both wizards my mobile number so you can also send me information via an SMS text message.

The wizards may listen to their minions or not. Whatever is the wizards choice she should be the one sending me the final list of Nightly affairs - unless I have been informed otherwise in advance.

Communication

The wizards and the minions are only able to communicate to each other during the Nights - within the limits the wizards give their minions.

Some general issues.

- You will decide if you wish to reveal your identity to one or more of your minions. In that case you can PM them directly without going via the mod(s) and they will gain a right to PM you back - during the Nights that is. All communication that doesn't happen in the actual game thread is limited to the Nights for both sides. That right to PM is naturally stripped away from you both if the minion is turned to an ordinary villager.

You will decide whether some or all of your minions know each other's identities. Also it's up to you if you wish to grant them the ability to PM straight to one another or not during the Nights.

You can be honest with your minions or lie to them. Just what you see fit.

- If both the EW and the GW scry the same person that one person dies for being made to suffer too much magic the same Night. The wizards however do not learn the identity of the other one via that.

- The wizards will have all the knowledge as soon as it is possible to send it to them during the Nights. It also means that even if the seer is killed during the Night her dream will be revealed to the GW as the dream "happens" before the wolves go on with their bussiness...

- There is no "action" on Night1: no wolf kills, no dreams, no protections (the hunter should send me her hunt though as that will take place if she dies lynched on Day1). Only discussions within the limits the wizards allow it.

Last edited by Nogrod; 06-06-2008 at 07:59 PM.
Nogrod is offline   Reply With Quote