View Single Post
Old 06-02-2008, 07:12 PM   #15
Roa_Aoife
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

Roa_Aoife is a guest of Tom Bombadil.
"Nogrod! It cannot be! Don't leave me alone, my love!" Roa fell beside her husband's body, weeping. It took some coaxing, but she finally released him to others and buried her face in her her sister, Rikae's, shoulder. Upon hearing her Aganzir's words, however, she looked up with a face full of vengeance.

"My own niece, with such accusations! I could never love another man. And to accuse our own children! How dare you!" Roa straightened herself and scornfully pointed towards Morm's two boys. "If anyone here is treacherous and dishonest, it would be those that make a living out of preying on the unwary travelers! Gwathagor and McCaber have never done an honest days work, and I highly doubt there is anything honest about them! And as Agan herself said, they would benefit from the lack of a judge."

She turned back toward Nogrod's corpse and placed her hand on his now still heart. "Don't worry, my love, I will find out who did this to you and punish them severely for it. I swear it."

(((Okay, that was my big in character entrance. Don't expect too much more of it.)))

I didn't say you're evil, Roa, I said you're exasperating. -Nerwen
Roa_Aoife is offline   Reply With Quote