View Single Post
Old 06-02-2008, 09:26 PM   #31
mormegil
Maundering Mage

mormegil is a guest at the Prancing Pony.mormegil is a guest at the Prancing Pony.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Roa_Aoife View Post
It's not as bad as you think, phantom. I should hope very much that we aren't going to lynch that many innocents in this game, but we may very well do so if we aren't actually looking for wolves.

Your idea to find the EW is flawed. For one thing, that may or may not help us in finding wolves, which ought to be our primary concern. If we can lynch wolves instead of innocents, then not only do we keep the numbers low (and so prevent double kills for a little while) we help the GW with her most vital task, which is to leave us with the best odds possible. The GW will find the EW. It's her, job not ours. We should focus on wolf hunting. It's our best bet for survival.

Quite honestly, I find this suspicious behavior from you, phantom. One, you are encouraging the village to not look for wolves. And Two- since when do you share these sorts of ideas with the village? You usually keep plans and strategies to yourself until the bad guys have fallen for your trap.

I'm not saying you're on the evil team, but I'm keeping an eye on you. (Well, more than I already was. You're a sneaky bugger, you are....)
I'm only to this point but I must agree with the phantom here. The EW is the key to our success or theirs. (Oh, I can't wait until people misread that statement!) Anyway the EW is the deciding factor. If we get him/her early on the chance of victory becomes that much greater or rather our chance of defeat that much less, either way it's important. Factors such as RL time and availability are definately plausible factors to consider.

On to wolves, I don't think the EW would pick those who are more obvious, so to speak. I doubt the phantom would be picked at this stage but he could honestly be the EW, though I doubt that.

Quote:
"My own niece, with such accusations! I could never love another man. And to accuse our own children! How dare you!" Roa straightened herself and scornfully pointed towards Morm's two boys. "If anyone here is treacherous and dishonest, it would be those that make a living out of preying on the unwary travelers! Gwathagor and McCaber have never done an honest days work, and I highly doubt there is anything honest about them! And as Agan herself said, they would benefit from the lack of a judge."
Now boys, it would seem we have a job to do tonight. Somebody doesn't like your work. You should teach how hard your job really is.