View Single Post
Old 07-02-2008, 01:16 PM   #320
Thenamir
Spectre of Capitalism

Thenamir has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!Thenamir has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!Thenamir has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!Thenamir has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!Thenamir has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!Thenamir has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!Thenamir has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!Thenamir has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!Thenamir has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!Thenamir has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!Thenamir has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!
Is it too late for someone who's always late anyway?

Darn, confusticate and bebother my sporadic ability to read and post here for missing the genesis of this most interesting project! I'd love to read Gandalf for this project!

If there's any more spots open for narration, music scoring, voice acting, or other help I would be most willing to contribute in any way I can. My time is somewhat limited, but I'd truly enjoy being part of this. Or the next one, whenever it happens.

I have no professional entries on my voice-over resume (though I am seeking such work as a sideline), but I have had native Brits tell me that to their ears my feigned accents are nearly perfect. Additionally, I have read the entire TH-LOTR series to my children several times, using different voices for the characters such that my kids could recognize one character over another just by the way I read the dialogue.

Let me know what I can do!

P.S. We (Barrow-Wight, Sharku, myself, and several others) used to get together occasionally on Yahoo audio chat to do chapter readings -- in that respect, I do have a bit of experience reading Gandalf!

Last edited by Thenamir; 07-02-2008 at 01:25 PM. Reason: additional info
Thenamir is offline   Reply With Quote