View Single Post
Old 07-15-2008, 01:33 PM   #528
Nogrod
Flame of the Ainulindalė

Location: Wearing rat's coat, crowskin, crossed staves in a field behaving as the wind behaves
Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.
Send a message via MSN to Nogrod
I quess the most important thing is how what had happened in that discussion has unfolded... There was a situation having a lots of tension in it and now time has passed - so what was the conclusion of the discussions and how has it worked up to this point we're posting now? We should be clear of that before posting for any of our characters getting involved with the others...

Lommy is here at my place now (well, at the exact moment she's outside but she agreed with this) and we could come up with our suggestions - and you Foley should let us know what you think (by PM I think as not to burden the others anymore with this).

Then after we have a shared understanding about both A) what happened in that discussion and B) how have things unfolded after that up to this Day, we can all post in accordance and continue the interplay...

That sounds okay?

PS. If you really want to do it - let's go then! No problem... We're here together - Lommy and I - for this day and tomorrow. Then we'll be off the net for as couple of days... Just send us the times you're going to be online and we'll see whether it fits... I mean after all constructing posts together is always a great fun!

Last edited by Nogrod; 07-15-2008 at 01:37 PM.