View Single Post
Old 07-19-2008, 09:23 PM   #696
Durelin
Estelo dagnir, Melo ring

Durelin is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.Durelin is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.
I almost mentioned the idea that Nerwen had actually informed her fellows ahead of time that she was going to have to drop out. But I didn't want to get into the fairness of everything...

I also almost dreamt of Boro my first Night, to sorta keep up a one-time tradition. *sigh*

My plan wasn't to dream of just big names or whoever the village was suspicious of, or eve of people I was suspicious of either. I wanted to dream of people I didn't think I could figure out, and who the village probably wouldn't figure out for a while...as in, people who'd survive. On that at least I'd say I did fairly well. Keeping myself alive...not so good.

Of course my worst moment was completely missing an entire 48 hour period!! Egh.....

I also didn't do so well with leaving clues. I didn't really try to, because I didn't find it worth blowing any cover by throwing around random "this person is innocent...I just feel it" statements to point to my dreams. Interestingly, only Boro read me properly, noticing statements about Form and Rikae.

I'm so glad you were innocent, Nog, because I so felt you had to be. It seems like we think along the same lines at points only when we are both innocent. We both should have kept after Kitanna.

Congrats to the wolves! Boro, that was insane. Mith, you were so cool. Kitanna...that was painful to watch.

Finally...one big SORRY to Shasta. You really were starting to remind me a bit of myself and a bit of TGWBS as wolves... And I'm afraid I would have lynched you after Boro's stunt, too. We've never seen anything like that. Well...the game when there ended up three people claiming to be seers (CoD as a wolf and Gil as an ordo both claimed to be the seer after the real seer revealed...) was madness...
Durelin is offline   Reply With Quote