View Single Post
Old 07-20-2008, 08:13 AM   #704
Rikae
Mellifluous Maia

Rikae is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.Rikae is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.Rikae is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.
Wow, I just realized -
I was right about there wolfish activity behind the narrowing of the field to Shasta and Mith. Take that, everybody! Kitanna, did you decide to sacrifice Mith assuming Durelin actually had dreamt of her?
I have to say, the wolf team in this game was one of the best I've ever seen. Mith really appeared perfectly normal to me. Boro's plan was bold and brilliant, and Kitanna did a great job of looking innocent after she was turned. I really should have considered more seriously the possibility her attack on Mith was wolf-on-wolf, but being under so much pressure at that point I didn't think I'd have a choice in my vote anyway, and I wanted to vote first to show a (hopefully) innocent Kitanna that I was innocent too.
Aganzir, I basically played the whole game with little concern about looking innocent until the last day, since as an ordo I figured I had nothing to lose - so I'm not too surprised you ended up finding me wolfish.
Rikae is offline   Reply With Quote