View Single Post
Old 08-19-2008, 11:48 PM   #44
the phantom
Beloved Shadow

the phantom is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.the phantom is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.the phantom is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.
Send a message via MSN to the phantom
Eye

Ah, so you're saying that the Cobblers might try to confuse us about things such as village rules and such?

Well yes, I suppose if a situation arises that they might do such a thing, but it seems rather risky to me, seeing as people who know better can catch them on it quite quickly. They would have to play it off as if they just didn't know the rules well. But then that would mean not stating their misinformation with too much conviction.

As for the rest of it-
Quote:
by presenting other options
I see no harm in anyone presenting options. It would encourage opinions and debate.
Quote:
by obstructing rational thought
That seems rather nebulous. How exactly do you do such a thing? How does one actually change the manner in which another individual processes information?

I think you and others are assigning far too many powers to the Cobblers. Their power lies in the manner of their deaths. If they die early or die at night, then the WWs likely lose. If they dodge death or die exclusively during the days, then we have our work cut out.