View Single Post
Old 08-20-2008, 06:28 AM   #54
Nilpaurion Felagund
Scion of The Faithful

Location: The brink, where hope and despair are akin. [The Philippines]
Nilpaurion Felagund is a guest at the Prancing Pony.Nilpaurion Felagund is a guest at the Prancing Pony.
Pipe Kudos to anyone who doesn't want me lynched.

Ah, cobblers.

I know a thousand different stories of comet crashes into Jupiters, but they all end differently. Some, like the famous Real Hope and The Quacking Cooking Implement went on to win the game, many others just rolled over and died, and a lot in between these two scenarios. We cannot really gauge how effective the confusion a cobbler sows--doesn't mean we'll discount it, but it shouldn't unduly concern us. An innocent is about as likely to confuse as a cobbler; how, then, can we differentiate that two? Motive? An innocent can wish a fellow innocent lynched, as much as a cobbler can. A cobbler can help someone he/she/it thinks wolvish survive, but what he/she/it thinks, really, is about as correct as any of us can come up with. Maybe more, depends on the person. Question is, who here knows who the cobblers are?

I agree with Eönwë when he said:
Quote:
I say "Aim for a wolf and if you miss, you'll probably hit a cobbler."
and this is how I'll play this game. I mean, think about it: Aside from the identity of one other person, a wolf (during the DAY) is just as clueless as a cobbler or an innocent. So catching one is almost as easy (or not) as catching the other.

I usually work with votes, enedwaith, so . . . same diff.

Hm, very tempted to lynch Nogrod. His ramblings remind me too much of the story of an enlightened Elf who refused to write an essay on the Enlightenment.

Eönwë is being Eönwë-ish, as usual. Same for a phantom (he's being a phantom-ish, not Eönwë-ish[/b].)

Mum agrees with me about Nogrod, so yay!

The 'DAY 1 is utter rubbish' people are out in force. Hail, brothers!

End of story. There will be, of course, a sequel.
Nilpaurion Felagund is offline   Reply With Quote