View Single Post
Old 08-22-2008, 04:00 PM   #710
Feanor of the Peredhil
La Belle Dame sans Merci

Feanor of the Peredhil is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Feanor of the Peredhil is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Feanor of the Peredhil is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.
Send a message via MSN to Feanor of the Peredhil
Quote:
So Degas has a sort of allegiance to Eodwine and Eodwine has a responsibility of protection, in a way, for Degas...or am I getting my feudalism all mixed up?
The way I was seeing it was that they're sort of like... neighbors? Both physically and more metaphorically.

Obviously I could be completely wrong. This is what comes of me jumping head first without getting my facts straight.

Does Eodwine have say over Degas? In a more-than-peer sort of way?

The way I saw it was more like Eodwine has equal (perhaps greater) but separate power/influence, and that Degas would go to him as an adviser out of friendship and trust more than out of obligation.

Elempi? Help!?

If I post a basic sort of non-informative Degas post, can you follow it up with whatever reaction of Eodwine's would be appropriate? Whether "Since this is my responsibility too, may I please join you?" or "I'll just stay out of the way unless invited, and let you do your lord thing. Let me know if you need anything."