View Single Post
Old 09-01-2008, 05:35 PM   #775
littlemanpoet
Itinerant Songster

littlemanpoet is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.littlemanpoet is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.
Post adjusted as requested, Foley.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Feanor of the Peredhil View Post
Does anybody know the best way to get a hold of JennyHallu? We used to talk frequently on AIM, but I haven't seen her around in a long time. I don't think she'll mind me appropriating Linduial, but I'd still prefer to ask.
Try xanga. No promises, but I think she might be keeping up with that. Or try Celuien on xanga, who last I heard was keeping up with her....

Auburn. Hmmm... I do recall that. Auburn just seems lighter to me than "dark red". I suppose I get it mixed up with strawberry blonde for some stupid reason.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gróin
Should we move the last three into the Task-Path?
Consider it done.

NEWLY UPDATED LIST:

Archery Erbrand, Crabannan, Garmund, Cnebba, Dan, Eodwine,Javan, Thornden --> GRÓIN

Horse Race Erbrand, Eodwine, Rowenna, Javan, Saeryn, Léof--> FOLWREN

Foot Race Erbrand, Garmund, Cnebba, Eodwine--> ___________

Stone Throwing Garmund, Cnebba, Harreld, Erbrand --> ____________

Wrestling Crabannan, Dan, Harreld--> ELEMPI

Sword fight Crabannan, Dan, Eodwine--> ________

Quarterstaff-fight Erbrand, Crabannan, Stigend, Dan, Eodwine, Harreld, Thornden--> __________

Spear Throwing Erbrand, Crabannan, Stigend, Dan, Harreld, Thornden--> _________

Riddles Dan, Eodwine, Javan, Degas

Sack-fight Harreld, Erbrand, Dan, Javan, Cnebba, Garmund, Stigend--> NOGROD

Dagger-throwing Rowenna, Eodwine, Harreld, Saeryn, Scyld--> FIREFOOT

Task-path Rowenna, Eodwine, Harreld, Dan, Javan, Saeryn, Erbrand --> GRÓIN

Three Legged Race Eodwine, Rowenna, Erbrand, Stigend, Garstan, Cnebba, Garmund, Javan, Saeryn, Kara, Ginna, Léoðern, Degas --> __________

We still seek caretaker choices from Gwathagor, Feanor, Lommy, shaggydog, Eonwe, Formy, Kath, & Lhuna; you are not required to, but should you wish to be a caretaker, please speek up soon. I'll give this 2 or 3 more days before I open it up for people to claim as many caretaking assignments as they wish. I'm letting Gróin take 2 already because the task path was his idea, I believe, which was his 2nd choice.

Last edited by littlemanpoet; 09-01-2008 at 05:43 PM.