View Single Post
Old 09-02-2008, 10:29 AM   #793
Nogrod
Flame of the Ainulindalė

Location: Wearing rat's coat, crowskin, crossed staves in a field behaving as the wind behaves
Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.
Send a message via MSN to Nogrod
even it out... sure. One funny thing with this non-nativeveness is that one doesn't come to think of an obvious solution. I mean with one's own language it's easy to see what is the missing / wrong part...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kath
Well I strongly suspect that Kara will lose to Javan if you put them against each other so he will end up in the final.
Well, he will have to face either Garmund or Cnebba before getting to the final...

And if Foley has nothing against it I'd like to roll the dices for that one. Yes I can make the odds favour Javan a bit but still I'd like it to be chance that decides the outcome. I'll only write then what the dices tell me to write...

Also the odds will slightly favour Garmund over Cnebba - but the dices will decidethat as well.

How about you others? What do you think the odds for Harreld, Erbrand & Dan should be for my rolling of the dices?

I'd say Stigend might be pretty good in this one as he has the military training and works in building-sites where you have to have good balance while you work in high places with narrow room for your feet.

Btw. I saw there are only three contenders in both wrestling and sword fight. Do you think we should have more there? I mean if no one wishes to join there we could add Garstan and Stigend to both (or one each). They would probably lose but four would be nicer than three.

Also I see there are seven contenders in the quarterstaff fight. If no one comes to join I'd say Garstan could be the number eight there to make it an easy competition (even pairs).

How about the NPC's in general? Should we think who could fit and where? I mean they probably would like to participate? Like Wilcred, Aethelstan and Osmund who acompanied Stigend with the finding of the logs... At least the two younger soldiers would probably like to join the fighting competitions to show their qualities...

Or do we leave the real NPC's just outsiders here? Storywise they should participate but what do you think?