Thread: Tolkien Sims!
View Single Post
Old 10-08-2008, 03:31 PM   #39
Morthoron
Curmudgeonly Wordwraith

Morthoron is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Morthoron is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Morthoron is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Morthoron is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Morthoron is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.
The site caused you traumatic stress from posting? I would just ignore other posters in that case, or just not go to the site at all. Post traumatic stress disorder is a real problem on the internet. Some people think they can post just anything without regard to other people's feelings -- I know, because I've gotten into some really stressful arguments on some forums.

Hmmm? What? Not 'Post' as in 'posting' but 'Post' as in 'after'?

*begins perspiring profusely*

Oh my, this is awkward. Heh...ummm...never mind.

*slowly backs his way towards the door*

...By the way, great site you have there, Ibrin. It's intriguing to see so many multi-faceted and talented folk 'round here. One would think this was a cerebrally challenging site.

P.S. Glad to hear you are feeling better and getting back into the swing. Please join our terrible RP, as it seems the rest of our troop have become downright recalcitrant.

Last edited by Morthoron; 10-08-2008 at 03:40 PM.
Morthoron is offline   Reply With Quote