View Single Post
Old 10-11-2008, 02:20 PM   #242
Brinniel
Reflection of Darkness

Location: Polishing the stars. Well, somebody has to do it; they're looking a little bit dull.
Brinniel is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Brinniel is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Brinniel is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Legate
That's quite connected topic, too, and I would second this now. Actually, I have just skimmed through the earlier Days once again (it's called "cursoric reading"), if there are any particular things which would now bring my attention, especially concerning those who have slipped under my radar this far (i.e. Mith, Gwath, Kath, Di, Gaunt...). From those, I got a complex-ish picture of Gaunt as innocent-looking. Besides that, it's either grey zone (Gwathagor, and also Kath, whom I besides that dislike just because of her style of posting, which I a) can never decipher whether being wolfy or innocent, b) am just annoyed with because the posts appear just once a Day, but they are so long ) or too little to chew (Di), or too chaotic (Mithalwen).
Well, I think for most of these people it's due to RL. You know, not everyone has as much time as you do.

But of the quiet ones, I'm mostly worried about Di, Shasta and Gollum who have said so little I can't get any read from them.

From Mith, Kath, Gwath, and Gaunt I've heard enough to get at least some idea. Though I do wonder where Kath and Gaunt are...they didn't say a lot, but enough yesterDay...but toDay they have yet to show up at all...