View Single Post
Old 10-11-2008, 02:34 PM   #249
Kath
Everlasting Whiteness

Kath is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.Kath is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.Kath is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.
Send a message via MSN to Kath
Hmm, so Legate starts off saying about the possibility that someone is trying to frame him AND Lommy. To be honest I think the Lovers idea is quite unlikely, but I think it possible that a guilty Legate might attach himself to an innocent Lommy in a 'who ... us?' kind of way.

Rune is being very vicious - particularly toward Mith. I wonder though whether he is simply trying to put her under pressure to see what she is.

Lommy, despite her efforts to paint me as a wolf, I think is posting quite innocently. In answer to a couple of her points against me, my Kitanna analysis was done in limited time, hence the confusion with what Nog and Legate said. Also, I think it was quite useful to see why Samwise was lynched, after all I'd missed much of the reasoning behind it so it was very useful to me.

So yeah:

++LEGATE

For the reasons from yesterDay and the fact that what I read of him from toDay made me no less suspicious.