View Single Post
Old 10-12-2008, 06:44 PM   #264
Thinlómien
Shady She-Penguin

Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.
So, Gollum, you first mourn that everybody is too quiet and then suggest lynching someone who is according to your own words the only one who will keep up the conversation? Great logic.

I don't really understand this village and to be honest, I'm even annoyed with it. (This is not especially for you, Golly, so don't take this as a personal attack.) All the Days, only the actions of the loud players are discussed. Then, every Day, a loud player is lynched and with the exception of Legate, they've all been innocent. Then, the village just always picks a new loudmouth to lynch. On top of that, the cowardly wolves keep taking down loudmouth people as well.

Is this supposed to be a good game? A bunch of people who say nothing and just get rid of the few ones who bother to commit time to actually doing stuff.

Not very enjoyable in my opinion. You might as well lynch me next, would fit the pattern nicely, wouldn't it? And would be just as useful as most of the other lynches. And you wouldn't have to bother with anyone actually talking and urging people to post. And I wouldn't have to get frustrated. Wouldn't that make everybody happy?

Okay, I know I'm generalising and not being fair, but I really don't like this "pop in once a day and make two or three posts" tactics because it makes discussion very difficult and what I like even less that this village is so stupidly centered on loudmouths that they wouldn't notice if the silent slip-under-the-radar wolves were doing pirouettes and blowing up bombs in their shady corners.
Thinlómien is offline   Reply With Quote