View Single Post
Old 10-14-2008, 05:18 PM   #321
Thinlómien
Shady She-Penguin

Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.
Ok, Mr Swordsman of Shadows (or whatever is the proper translation), you have the honour of being the first one since you're around and talking with me.

Gwathalysis

Day1
#15 nothing of interest
#16 speculates about the rules - I don't quite get his point (a good start for an analysis, isn't it ), but he agrees with Sam and thinks there might come two traitors every Night in the first three Nights
#30 says to Kit he wasn't merely restating stuff
#73 expresses confusion over deadline
#86 votes Kath (no reasoning)

Day2
#93 summarises Day1 voting, doubts that Nog is a traitor (unless he was saving a fellow Brinn)
#96 explains his schedules (and kind of explains his vote too)
#117 suspects me for being giddy, wonders how probable it is that there's a newbie wolf
#119 greets newly arrived Diamond, asks where's Gaunt
#136 expresses his presence
#139 points out my words could be a sneaky werewolf tactic, wonders if Groin is trying to use reverse psychology considering himself and Gollum
#141 agrees (rather shockedly) with Nogrod that Groin has been talking almost solely about Nog during the Day
#178 expresses his presence
#186 votes Groin, reason: he dropped his suspicion of Nog as soon as it was questioned by others

Day3
#207 explains his schedules for the Day
#219 apologises for lack of time, votes Rune because his echoing of Legate's unfounded suspicion of Brinn is suspicious

Day4
#260 suspects he must look rather suspicious now, speculates about the number of wws remaining but thinks it's best to concentrate on just finding and lynching one at a time, says he's sick of lynching obvious people, says he may go after the quiet&unobtrusive like Di or Golly
#271 replies to me concerning Melkor's alignment
#272 says he thinks I'm right about Melkor being on the Wargs' side and that if Legate went after Gollum, he (G) is probably innocent
#281 asks for clarification for Gaunt's use of the word "warg"
#284 says his day1 vote for Kath was random, reconsiders voting Gollum based on all the Gollum-Legate stuff
#300 doesn't like Gaunt's self-assurance, says he's going to watch him the next Day, voted Gollum because he has become the default vote of the Day, doesn't even suspect him that much

Overall
Mostly, he actually gives me the imprssion of an ordinary villager. BUT there are a few note-worthy things. He does abnormally lot of "hi I'm here" posts and schedule explanations - he seems a little nervous. And furthermore, I don't like his vote yesterDay. It was too easy - he himself admits it, he doesn't bother to vote properly, but goes with the "default vote". Not very productive and somewhat suspicious. Also, he seems to have been navigating in the tides of this village almost too smoothly, which always makes me raise my eyebrows.

Well, we'll see how he stands compared to Gaunt and Di... (I will also examine the connections once I've analysed&summarised all the posts. I'm not sure how much I will get done now, though, it's getting late so I'm going to sleep at some phase...)
Thinlómien is offline   Reply With Quote