View Single Post
Old 09-03-2002, 12:07 AM   #11
Kithrčna Greenarrow Legolas
Wight

Kithrčna Greenarrow Legolas has just left Hobbiton.
Eye

Quote:
Legolas is worthless one way or another
Quote:
Elves are boring, IMHO. They are the eye-candy of Middle Earth...
*Resists the urge to start hissing like an Asp and reach for her bow*
I also agree to dissagree. However true your remark of Elves being the "Eye candy" of Middle Eath may be, I also belive it is true that your acuations of them being "Worthless" Is rather incorrect.
If it was not for Elrond, Frodo would not even be here. Now, do you call saving Frodo's life useless? Or the fact that Sire Legolas Greenleaf protected Frodo wile in his presence? I again return to My question of THAT being worthless, My dear Rohirrim Lass ?
And I highly doubt I have ever layed eyes on a 'Borring Elf'.

In My humble opinion, Aragorn would have been a good ringbearer considering he actually DIDN'T take the rings from Frodo's hand when he offered it to him. And the fact that He wants so much to prove other than his former did would be another good mark for him.

Legolas is My seccond (And only other) I consider would be a good ringbearer. I mean, after all, he didn't exactally go bonkers whenever Frodo droped it, now did he? He stood near to Frodo sevreal times as well, he could have easly snatched the ring and ran like the devil for it to safty from the others if his heart was tainted.

Thats My 2C's wroth....

An Elf And Proud Of It,
Kithrčna Greenarrow Legolas