View Single Post
Old 10-27-2008, 07:04 AM   #13
satansaloser2005
The Sweetest Spoiler

satansaloser2005 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.satansaloser2005 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.satansaloser2005 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.satansaloser2005 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Legate of Amon Lanc View Post
And as it looks, post 10 won't come yet for a long while (EDIT: okay, x-ed, now it doesn't fit that much anymore). To say something serious, in contrary to most things which have been told here: I agree that speaking about game dynamics is nothing bad, at least to me, Mac's post helped to kind of sort my thoughts. But then, I think not much further discussion on that topic is needed. So, let's try not to make it the main topic from now on.

Now to say something even more serious: bxcblamsxfrt.

Okay, that'd be it from me now. Let's see if anybody else shows up. Hopefully they will.

P.S. Especially for some people, just a preventive note: no, we are not.

Yeah, like that makes any sense. He's just trying to confuse us. Let's kill him.

All in all, it seems rather quiet(ish). Sorry I wasn't around first thing this Morning but I decided to crash early and then I didn't get up at like 4am like I planned. (That's right. 4am. To play Werewolf. Gah, I'm a strange little one.)

I think I'll pop out to class and hope it's a bit louder when I return. Either way, I'll post something more then.

EDIT: x'd with Legate. Sweetie, are you sick? Because you aren't making a lick of sense.
satansaloser2005 is offline   Reply With Quote