View Single Post
Old 10-28-2008, 11:56 PM   #231
satansaloser2005
The Sweetest Spoiler

satansaloser2005 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.satansaloser2005 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.satansaloser2005 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.satansaloser2005 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rikae View Post
Two deaths, and no mention of a ranger save. Can we hope that we only have two lover pairs among us? Two pairs against each other, as well as the rest of the village, would make for an unbalanced game, though.

As for Legate and Lalaith, the first thought that comes to my mind is that both look like classic wolf-kills - players who weren't much suspected, thus unlikely to be lynched, and who leave little trail... maybe there's more to it I'm missing, though.

Now, Sally - I'll have you know, dearie, I don't much appreciate what I see as attempts to intimidate and pressure me into conformity! I vote as I please, thank you very much, and I find the artificial narrowing of the field to the first few people with multiple votes a suspicious, or at least dangerous, move.
In this game, time zones are obviously a major factor. Americans (although not so much those of us on the east coast) are going to find it far easier to be around at the deadline. I don't think that means that we can suppose there is an evil conspiracy among Americans to vote without the rest of the village's input.
(If there is, you're in on it! )
I don't find you suspicious just yet, love - only a bit misguided. Shasta may well be buttering me up - he seems to be following my suspicions a bit.
Well, I suppose we won't see much activity here until after I've gone to bed (even though I'm staying up far too late already for #$@# midterms...) - good night, USA, good morning, Europe, play nice and all that.

Can't stay and chat but I had to tell you. Your post just made my day. (Granted it's 1:30 in the morning so I haven't done much yet, but it amused me. How are you so perky at this time of night?)

Sorry. Off to write a paper, gorrammit. Back when I'm awake.

P.S. Lallie and Legate, especially the former. Bwah?

Discuss amongst yourselves!

EDIT: X'd with Cabbie. Mehbe. I'm not sure; I should have been paying more attention.
satansaloser2005 is offline   Reply With Quote