View Single Post
Old 10-29-2008, 04:33 AM   #240
Rikae
Mellifluous Maia

Rikae is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.Rikae is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.Rikae is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.
Quote:
Originally Posted by satansaloser2005 View Post
How are you so perky at this time of night?)
Coffee.
*yawn*

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brinn
Legate I'm more curious about. He had the second most amount of posts and was getting plenty of attention...so why kill him?
An awful lot of the attention he was getting seemed to run along the lines of "Legate is smart and wise and all-good and all-knowing and we should bow down and worship him in grovelling admiration." as far as I could see.
Or, for another possibility, perhaps the lovers are hopeless romantics who thought he couldn't stand to live without Lommy?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mac
I think Rikae is too quick to discard the possibility that anything useful can be learned from Lalaith's and Legate's deaths. I will have a look at them later today.
Probably true, studmuffin,, but that's all I was able to come up with - not to mention I generally don't believe a lot can be learned from kills.

I suppose it is possible we have three sets of lovers, and two picked the same person. A wacky idea suggested to me by the Venus scenario in the narration also was that the number of lover pairs might be increasing, somehow, and we could expect greater carnage in the nights to come. Now, that would be devilish - if that's not what Di's doing, perhaps I'll try it someday myself...

Last edited by Rikae; 10-29-2008 at 04:34 AM. Reason: Fixing funky formatting.
Rikae is offline   Reply With Quote