View Single Post
Old 10-29-2008, 03:19 PM   #289
Shastanis Althreduin
Werewolf Psychic

Shastanis Althreduin is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.Shastanis Althreduin is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.Shastanis Althreduin is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.Shastanis Althreduin is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.
Some off-the-top-of-my-head points:

1. My theory of lover-trios goes back to... um. There was a game (I think it was Brinniel's) with three Lovers; the Ranger Lover, the Ordo Lover, and the.... Wolf Lover? In any case, it was a baddie. I don't think trios are that far-fetched of an idea, and it would make more sense (six baddies makes more sense than four baddies, and their team wouldn't be immediately decimated with the death of one member.) Fea's reaction to this - or should I say, overreaction? - seemed kind of unnecessary; a case of "the Lover doth protest too much"?

2. There seems to be a relationship between Greenie and Mac today. They're both consistently bringing up the same points against Nogrod, which isn't eyebrow-raising, but Greenie puts just enough suspicion against Mac in her posts to make it seem as if she's distancing herself from him.

3. One of Sally's reasons for voting yesterday struck me as bizarre. She said she "didn't want to create a tie". Why? According to the rules, the first person to receive the number of votes, in the case of a tie, is the person who will be executed. Lommy still would have been executed at that point, no matter who you had voted, so why the insistence on not creating a tie?
Shasta– ... However, if he's innocent his famous clairvoyant powers must be taking the week off. Meanwhile, the Night-kills have been awfully effective– almost like we're dealing with a psychic wolf... - Nerwen, WW LXXV
Shastanis Althreduin is offline   Reply With Quote