View Single Post
Old 10-29-2008, 03:58 PM   #300
Shastanis Althreduin
Werewolf Psychic

Shastanis Althreduin is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.Shastanis Althreduin is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.Shastanis Althreduin is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.Shastanis Althreduin is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eomer of the Rohirrim View Post
So, as I pointed out earlier, one of the things that caught my eye today was Kitanna's post. Let's have a look at reactions today, to the killings of Legate and Lalaith.

1) Rikae: Both classic wolf kills. No trails.

2) Brinniel: Lalaith, no trail. Legate, maybe he was a gifted.

3) Shasta: Legate, they thought he was a lover.

4) Eonwe: Lalaith, no trail there.

5) Aganzir: Legate? Probably thought he was a lover.

6) Sally: Legate? Hmm, I think they thought he was.... a lover!

7) Aganzir: lalaith could have been gifted, mind.

Then we have Kitanna, who pops up to say that o yes indeed, lalaith was an obvious kill given her "quietness" and that Legate was, like others thought, believed to have been a gifted.

I don't know what there is about this post but it just seems so throwaway, like Kit is merely going through the motions. Also, it's my time to betray her now. She's had it her way for too long.

String her up!
So... Forgive me for stating the obvious, but I'm confused. Are you and Kitanna lovers? And if so, why would you betray her? Doesn't seem very sportsmanlike.
Shasta– ... However, if he's innocent his famous clairvoyant powers must be taking the week off. Meanwhile, the Night-kills have been awfully effective– almost like we're dealing with a psychic wolf... - Nerwen, WW LXXV
Shastanis Althreduin is offline   Reply With Quote