View Single Post
Old 10-29-2008, 05:49 PM   #313
Kitanna
Child of the West

Kitanna is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.Kitanna is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.
I will start with Eonwe because on Day 1 he said something right before I left for the night that caught my attention:
Quote:
edit: x-ed with Kitanna- another person stealing my Rikae vote. Grrr!
Up until that point I hadn't noted Eonwe saying much against anyone, much less Rikae.

His first two posts were nothing more than commenting on how quiet things were at that point.His next post is just commentary on the rules in response to something sally had said. He then accuses Lommy of being jumpy after she accused Mac of being jumpy. Not much else to be gathered there.

Quote:
First she disassociates herself from him by suspecting him, then she defends him. But would Di really make them a couple just to tease us?
First mention of Rikae. Doesn't really cast suspicion on her, seems like he's stating things matter of factly.

Poses the question if Agan is a bold wolf. Calls her phantom-ish in her playing style. In the same posts comments on something Mac said in regards to Rikae.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Macalaure
Quote:
Rikae ~ accuses and defends me, which is what innocent Rikaes tend to do, but evil Rikaes might as well
And now your defending her too, but not obviously so. Hmmm... The plot thickens
Still isn't really voicing his own suspicions of either.

Next post is the one that initially caught my eye. So up until that point in Eonwe's posting he hadn't really voiced any suspicions on anyone and it was only after Eomer and I cross voted that he came right out and said he had plans to vote for Rikae.

Quote:
This post was about to be a vote-post, but for some reason I just had a sudden feeling that I shouldn't vote Rikae.
I'll wait and see what she has to say for herself (if it's in the next 45 minutes).
Yet he provides no reason as to why he would have voted Rikae in the first place. Unless I just haven't picked up on his subtleties the two posts he mentioned Rikae in before this didn't seem like he really suspected her.

His next few posts contain very little substance. They name no one and are generally responses to simple questions. His post #142 tallies the few votes up until that point. No mention of how he's feeling about Rikae.

Quote:
I should probably sleep, but I haven't got any good ideas yet.

What makes it harder is I'm afraid to accuse a gifted.
No explanation he was so sure he'd vote for Rikae and then nothing, now he finds himself totally unsure. His next post is more lamenting of the same kind.

And he has a whole slew of votes with no content, just blather really. And then, out of seemingly no where, a vote for Legate. No explanation, no nothing. He states it randomly which is not really a big deal to me, but the fact he was so sure about Rikae worries me. For four posts he mentions Rikae, two stating things she said but not really doing anything with them, one where he comments on not being the first to vote for her, and one where he wants to give her more time. Then a random vote for Legate.

His first post from today highlights the deaths, speculating why Lalaith and Legate were killed, nothing sinister there. Next he provides a vote tally making sure to highlight those with confirmed roles, vote numbers, etc. Helpful, but no insight into what Eonwe is thinking.

And it looks like he voted for Nogrod today. I'm guessing he was under time constraints, but that's another random vote on his part.

What worries me about Eonwe is how much he talks, but how little he is saying. That's not even what bothers me the most, innocents are perfectly capable of lots of posts that don't help too much, but Eonwe rarely names anyone in his posts. I feel like he's trying to distance himself from everyone by randomly voting and casting absolutely no suspicions on anyone. I'm also interested in why he was ready to vote for Rikae, but backed off immediately? Was he looking for a safe vote, but when he acquired two he didn't want to find himself in a bandwagon?