View Single Post
Old 10-30-2008, 09:14 AM   #991
Nogrod
Flame of the Ainulindalë

Location: Wearing rat's coat, crowskin, crossed staves in a field behaving as the wind behaves
Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.
Send a message via MSN to Nogrod
I corrected the list (added myself to the quarterstaff-fight as it was empty and I thought we agreed on me writing it).

I might be able to write the spear throwing as well if no one thinks that writing three events is too much for one person (I still have two to come). But if you lmp have alredy some ideas on it please go forwards with it.

We might also share it, like I write the initial stages of the spear throwing and you lmp write the final moments - or vice versa? Though in that case we should decide together what the form of the competition would be...

Spear Throwing Erbrand, Crabannan, Stigend, Dan, Harreld, Thornden, Osmund, Aethelstan, Balvir--> _________

Dagger-throwing Rowenna, Eodwine, Harreld, Saeryn, Scyld, Wilcred, Matrim--> FIREFOOT

Wrestling Crabannan, Dan, Harreld, Garstan, Stigend, Aethelstan, Osmund--> ELEMPI

Sack-fight Harreld, Erbrand, Dan, Javan, Cnebba, Garmund, Stigend, Kara--> NOGROD

Archery Erbrand, Crabannan, Garmund, Cnebba, Dan, Eodwine,Javan, Thornden, Wilcred, Balvir, Matrim --> GRÓIN

Quarterstaff-fight Erbrand, Crabannan, Stigend, Dan, Eodwine, Harreld, Thornden, Garstan, Osmund, Aethelstan, Balvir--> NOGROD

Sword fight Crabannan, Dan, Eodwine, Degas, Garstan, Stigend, Aethelstan, Erbrand, Balvir, Matrim--> GWATHAGOR

Dancing

Riddles Dan, Eodwine, Javan, Degas, Wilcred

The pebble-throwing wasn't too long Lommy! It was great fun!

Form: I'll write an answer but then I need to take Stigend out of the situation as he will be attending the next game... and really his son performed well... Sorry. I was too busy the last days and the game moved forwards much quicker I anticipated... But we'll make that discussion another day.

Last edited by Nogrod; 10-30-2008 at 09:37 AM.