View Single Post
Old 11-08-2008, 12:38 PM   #116
Legate of Amon Lanc
A Voice That Gainsayeth

Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Feanor of the Peredhil View Post
And I've just had a thought- since there will be so much voting in this game, I ask that rather than bolding your votes, you highlight them like so:

++Fea
Just the voting votes (for lynching) or the representative-voting votes as well?

Just trying...

++Huh

Yes, it works.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thinlómien View Post
Just for the record, filibusters are going to rocket to the top of my lynch list!!!
Heijjj, but I want to be a filibuster!

And, Fea, how would then the filibustering be discerned? Would somebody post something like:

++filibustering++

and when he decided to end it

/filibustering

(or simply ceasing to post).

By the way, also, it will be, I think, really complicated to maintain the rule whether somebody is filibustering or not. For, unless the Mod were to sit by the computer and moderate it in some way (which is impossible anyway), it could (possibly) come to a situation "Hey, he voted when I was still filibustering!" - "No, I didn't! You weren't filibustering already for a minute!" - "No, according to my clock it had not been a minute yet!" etc.
"Should the story say 'he ate bread,' the dramatic producer can only show 'a piece of bread' according to his taste or fancy, but the hearer of the story will think of bread in general and picture it in some form of his own." -On Fairy-Stories
Legate of Amon Lanc is offline   Reply With Quote