View Single Post
Old 11-11-2008, 07:51 AM   #76
Thinlómien
Shady She-Penguin

Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.
Hello everybody.

Quote:
Originally Posted by the phantom
Anyone have theories on the WW rep-voting behavior?
I think they might just lay low and vote innocents as representatives because it's more probable that a village lynches an innocent anyway.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tp
Here's a question- who gets lynched if there are no reps to vote on the lynching?
I would like to second those who said "no one". It seems obvious to me.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tp
The more I think about it, the more I think we should not have any set target for number of reps.
I agree with this. What purpose does a set number of representatives serve? No purpose that I can see.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Legate
I know it may be fun to have filibustering, and I say, all right. I am also for trying it some day. But not today. We need a smooth start, so that we can get the ship of state rolling.
This is something I disagree with. If we really have to try filibustering, why not toDay when there's (probably) the least action and the smallest chance of lynching a wolf? It would do the least harm toDay, which is why I haven't voted against a filibuster yet. I don't like filibustering at all, I can't see it serving any purpose but chaos-creating (and maybe having fun, but we can have without an official filibuster, can't we?), but I understand it kind of has to be tried in this game, so I will let you children play with it today.

Quote:
Just fyi, I was a WW in the last game I played. And in the game before that I was a Wizard. And it is possible that I requested specifically to be an Ordo in this village in hopes that it would cause the village to take up less of my time. Just food for thought.
Surely it's possible - I even recall you told me when we were wolves together that you'd have preferred to take it easy and be an ordo. But I don't like you bringing up this point at all. If you really did request so, it's rather unsporty of you to say it aloud. And if you didn't, that's a rather stupid trick. And at any rate, who says Fea would have fulfilled your request?

All in all, phantom makes me a little suspicious. He's too all over the place, he says some silly things and posts sometimes plain nonsense. Why?

Also, Diamond's overtly confident manner troubles me a little.

Others who have posted this far didn't ring any alarms on the first reading.

edit: xed with Borox2
Thinlómien is offline   Reply With Quote