View Single Post
Old 11-22-2008, 06:19 AM   #8
Aganzir
Woman of Secret Shadow

Aganzir is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Aganzir is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Aganzir is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Aganzir is lost in the dark paths of Moria.
I think the main difference with basic and experimental games is, which roles there are; basic games are games with a team of three or four wolves (depending on the number of players) and a seer, maybe a ranger and a hunter as gifted roles as well, whereas experimental games might have pretty much anything (eg. Di's game was rather experimental). I recommend skimming through some old games and admin threads - they might give you both help and ideas.

I'd prefer a very basic game myself but I'm alright also with a bit more experimental game. However, if you are going to include some twists of your own, I'd really prefer them to be public information because if there's something I can't stand, it's rule discussion in the game.

Anyway do you have any idea what would be the deadline?

Oh and you can sign me up. I won't have much time to play next spring so I want to do it now as much as I can.