View Single Post
Old 11-28-2008, 06:04 AM   #1491
Legate of Amon Lanc
A Voice That Gainsayeth

Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.
1420!

Ha! Seems like I'm having a real BD-dream time after a long while, this far I had three dreams involving Downers in a row. How much I remember from it is a different thing, but at least the dream I had today was certainly interesting.

In it, I learned (probably from some newspaper or some web pages) that Ron Perlman actually went into a "retirement", and he joined the Downs a while ago, of course without revealing his identity here, so that he is not bothered by possible fans. I was trying to figure out who he is, UNFORTUNATELY, I don't recall who the first and very probable option was. Maybe if I look at the member list I'll remember who of you he is I recall, though, that closer to the end of the dream I figured out that he may also be McCaber. Whoever Ron Perlman was, though, I was going to write him a PM to say how I like him as actor, though I wanted to write it the way so that I don't scare him too much or annoy him because he would know he has been revealed.

So, Ron, no hard feelings

And just for clarification, I have seen Ron Perlman in about two films, possibly, during all my life, and it is interesting he appeared in the dream. On the other hand, when thinking about it, if I were to pick a good actor, he could be an option...
"Should the story say 'he ate bread,' the dramatic producer can only show 'a piece of bread' according to his taste or fancy, but the hearer of the story will think of bread in general and picture it in some form of his own." -On Fairy-Stories
Legate of Amon Lanc is offline   Reply With Quote