View Single Post
Old 12-09-2008, 01:57 PM   #18
Groin Redbeard
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

Groin Redbeard is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.Groin Redbeard is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Might View Post
Somehow I can't get over how blue Lommy's eyes are in that picture... any chance you really have Elves in your family tree?
I agree, Lommy looks so much like a hobbit only those eyes seem to have something hidden behind them. Definitely an elf.

My role, hmm... I guess that the ideal role for me would be a dwarf, probably Balin or Gimli, but I don't think Tolkien would want someone who is 6'5 feet tall for that.

If I were to be a man, it would be a toss- up between Faramir and Eomer. I love the inner struggle that Faramir has throughout the books, also it would be fun to play someone who is wise. Although, Eomer is a rugged soldier who sticks to his guns and always knows what is right, he also rides horses and I would to be a part of that.

However, all those picks are moon-shots. Though if I could pick a character I'd really like Gimli!